BLIPTASTIC! is the long awaited 3rd solo album by ComputeHer! With a larger arsenal of vintage computers and classic video game consoles at her disposal than ever before, this electro chip dance album never waivers from achieving it’s promise: a truly BLIPTASTIC audio experience!
Track instrumentation: Only the listed devices were used in each song.1) SIDuction – Commodore 64, Game Boy, Vintage Drum Machines
2) Outer Space – Commodore 64, Game Boy, Atari 800 XL, NES, Vintage Drum Machines
3) Software – Commodore 64, Game Boy, Apple II, Vintage Drum Machines
4) Club Microwave – Commodore 64, Game Boy, Quasimidi Sirius, Vintage Drum Machines
5) Bliptastic! – Commodore 64, Game Boy, NES, Vintage Drum Machines
6) Halloween Party – Commodore 64, Game Boy, Vintage Drum Machines
7) Viking – Commodore 64, Game Boy, Vintage Drum Machines
8) Futurism – Game Boy, Vintage Drum Machines
9) Sugar Cube Remix* – Commodore 64, Vintage Drum Machines
The original version of Sugar Cube is available on the “Modemoiselle” album.
ComputeHer is the solo project of Michelle Sternberger. Michelle creates electronic music using retro gaming consoles, 8-bit computers and synthesizers. With hard beats and colorful melodies, ComputeHer’s spirited catalog of music depicts a world of energized lo-fi bliss. In addition to her studio albums, Michelle’s past projects include work for Mark Mothersbaugh of Devo, Foundation 9 Entertainment, Sony Creative Software, Smithsonian American Art museum and many others. She divides her time up between two bands and is also a member of 8 Bit Weapon.
Get your copy here: https://computeher.bandcamp.com/album/bliptastic(C) 2013-2016 ComputeHer
“BLIPTASTIC!” was written by ComputeHer
Produced by 8 Bit Weapon